RFID HF HANDHELD READER ESG-RHF-3
RFID HF handheld reader ESG-RHF-3 can read/write the electronic labels on the tags, which complies with ISO15693 standards. This handheld reader can be widely applied to data collection systems, such as Vehicle Access Control Management, Personnel Access Control Management, Electronic Anti-counterfeiting, Logistics Supervise, Auto-production Management, etc.
- Compact and portable
- Long time working: 8hrs above continuously working
- Convenient Charging: USB charging.
- Dual Power supply mode: Standby 6hrs after main power is used out to avoid data losing.
- Built in 1D barcode scanner
- Communication: Support WIFI, GPRS/GSM and Bluetooth
- Secondary developing: Providing SDK and demo software to facilitate the application software developing
- IP Class: IP 54 and can work under rough environment
- High speed and mass data processing: 533MHz CPU processing speed and 512M/256M/128M flash ROM and 128M RAM; support Max. 16GB Expanding by SD/TF card
Desktop HF Tag Reader ESG-RHF-2
ESG-RHF-2 is a high performance ISO15693 protocol HF tag reader. It is designed upon fully self-intellectual property and supports fast tag read/write operation with high identification rate. It can be widely applied in many RFID application systems such as logistics, personnel identification, conference attendance system, access control, anti-counterfeit and industrial production process control system.
- Self-intellectual property;
- Support mainstream ISO15693 protocol tag (TI, PHILIPS, ST, INFINEON, FUJITSU, EM...);
- Advanced anti-collision algorithm;
- Built-in TX/RX antenna, over 120mm effective distance;
- USB 1.1 interface. No external power source needed;
- Provide DLL and demonstration software to facilitate development.
- Absolute Maximum Rating
| ITEM || SYMBOL || VALUE || UNIT |
| Power Supply || VCC || 6 || V |
| Operating Temp.|| || -0~+70 ||? |
| Storage Temp. || TS || -25~+80 || ? |
Electrical and Mechanical Specification
Under TA?25??VCC?+5V unless specified
| ITEM || SYMBOL || MIN || TYP || MAX || UNIT |
| Power Supply || VCC || 3.3 || 5 || 5.5 || V |
| Current Dissipation || IC || || 120 || 160 || mA |
| Frequency || FR || || 3.56 || || MHz |
| Effective Distance* || DIS || 0 || 120 || 150 || mm |
| Size || Size || || L x W x H || || mm |
Desktop HF Tag Reader ESG-RHF-1
ESG-RHF-1 is a high performance Multiple Protocol UHF RFID Reader. It is designed upon fully self-intellectual property. Based on proprietory efficient digital signal processing algorithm, it supports fast tag read/write operation with high identification rate. It can be widely applied in many RFID application systems such as logistics, access control, attendance system, anti-counterfeit and industrial production process control system.
- Self-intellectual property;
- Support ISO18000-6B, ISO18000-6C(EPC C1G2) protocol tag;
- 902~928MHz frequency band(frequency customization optional);
- FHSS or Fix Frequency transmission;
- RF output power up to 30dbm(adjustable);
- Built-in wideband antenna with effect distance up to 500mm*;
- Support auto-running and interactive work mode;
- Low power dissipation with single +9V DC power supply;
- Support TCP/IP RS232 and Wiegand interface;
- Output format and parameters configurable;
- Provide SDK and demo software to facilitate further development.